Background.MyEm0.Com

Monday, March 22, 2010

The days with work

Been a week i doesnt come to my blog, sorry blog readers
how's life anyway ?
what about me, im busying my life with school life plus work and tuition
Work is tiring, thats true that everyone said
but it was fun along with my D' Jacqueen, my D'Yoyo and my friends at my work place
feel worthy to try to earn money at outside although it is tiring
i don't felt suffer for this job just because that my boss treat us very well

13th March 2010;
 the day with mama again < 3
went to shopping with her, ops

my nails

14th March 2010
the day with Mandy and X.Yee
alright, let it be simple and cut it short
just went to take our brunch nearby Jusco kepong and went to Moe de Cafe for interview

no wrong, Mandy and i were success on interview and can go for work the next day

15th March 2010
the first day to work, gosh
finished my work at 6something, my boss, Edmund fetched me to home
thanks, hehe
in his car, cam whored again, lol
back to home, realize nobody at home
my mama bought me rice for dinner and went to Genting again with my cousin
So, find my activities again
feel tired but dont wanna stay home alone
asked Cookies Jar, the silly guy to fetched me for drinks at my work place
haha, he came with his friends at 8pm and went to fetch Mandy and X.Yee too.
anyway, home sweet home at 11something

the next day, i've been changed to night shift
seriously, it was better and better for me although it was more tiring
but i enjoyed !
Night shift along with my D'Jacqueen on the second day

the third and fourth also with my D' Jacqueen
what about the fifth day is with my D'Yoyo
also the same, sixth with my D'Jacqueen
for the seventh day, i tried the afternoon shift and it was not really fun
make me moody for the whole day, dislike afternoon shift and say no for it.

School life is back, it was boring and tiring
im thinking tomorrow attend to school anot since many of the students involved in different camps
Good luck guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment