Background.MyEm0.Com

Saturday, December 5, 2009

i miss my Hotchick



alright, im done with my blogskins
yeap i feel so comfortable for this and im satisfied
i dont need any special blogskins, simple is the perfect one for me.
with the songs, feel that so warm here ?
hahahaha

i miss my hot chicks so much
dear H which is always pampered me;


dear M who so cares me


and, a lots of sweeties hot chicks i miss
whenever im moody, always by my side
while im suffering, always care for me
when we met, hug me up
days without all of us, i'll vanished i think so.

i wanna shout all of your names; please let me
haha

dear H
dear M
baby Weii
baby Tiing
baby Yoyo
darling viivi
darling crystal
darling NC
baby Mika

many more i wanna mentioned !
lol, i've lil bit crazy anyway, ignore me
just wanna say, i love all of you.


some hotchicks i havent meet them, what a bad news

baby Wawa
baby Yen
baby winnie
baby mia0

wait for me =D

No comments:

Post a Comment