Background.MyEm0.Com

Friday, January 29, 2010

2nd post

 
This morning, woke up and breakfast with my mama and bro
pictures before out

  

  

  

  

2nd post for today
pictures at my mama's office while waiting my mama fetch me back to school

 

  

after i reached, students all were looking at me
whooa, what happen ?==
text babyYing, they finally came out from school
babyYing back to class, and dearM with i walked to get her mobile
her aunt not in the house, we've to back school again for waiting babyYing
she's finally done, and we planned where to go
headed to Pak Hailam, i saw 7zai
crazy him, haha

after that, we went to her aunt home again
while dearM hugging me, she stepped my shoe from behind
==
almost fell down
and look my leg, sacrificed for them
haha
bleeding now
 

went to Cyber after that, Sky Clicli was there too
@@
6pm back home

No comments:

Post a Comment