Background.MyEm0.Com

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sick

Im sick, oh no
sickness came to me while im having pressure on my exams next week
just 1 day left, just one !
say No please, shitz
did my revision more and more for practice-ing my memories
i hope i wont have any single careless on my each subjects please ;
This afternoon my mummy brought me to clinic which is nearby my home
aww, i couldnt talk more than a sentences
lols, no different with a dumb
i ate my medicine once back my home, i felt so sick bout it
my mummy forced me to eat, everyone knew i scared medicine alot
thats so bitter, wanna vomit especially the cough potion
take it away from me lahhhh please, sigh
i dont want face my exam with my sick !!
Bless me =]


oh yah, my Hui dear and my Mandy baby
haha, they looked small than me isnt ?
i admitted i looked older than them lah, ==

wished them happy with their man < 3

and, wished us get well in our exams
ush ush ush ! ciaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo



No comments:

Post a Comment