Background.MyEm0.Com

Monday, September 28, 2009

maybe

im late, blog readers
hehe
busied on my holidays events which is fulled
panda eyes become serious, ops
went back my daddy's home more and more
seems so sweet, haha

today skul was reopened again, have to concentrate again
exam is around the corner, i know i Can
lalalala
my fringe gettin' longer, not bad not bad
hmmp ! at least i can let it grow and wont cut it short again
haha, nonsense much==


today rain badly, i tied nicely my hair and once i went out, my hair all messy
wind blow heavily !! darn, moody
simply clipped and ignore it

expecting myself to be more good, my daddy
dont worried bout me
我错了一次,不会再让你再担心难过
相信我不会再任性
i'll be good, i know you're seeing my blog
XD
maybe im still better than others at outside
wouldnt be the worst in the world for sureeee !><


No comments:

Post a Comment