Background.MyEm0.Com

Sunday, November 22, 2009

its all done !

SOS she's in disguise
SOS she's in disguise
There's a she wolf in disguise
Coming out
Coming out
Coming out


hahaha, im so in love on She wolf by Shakira
its so nice man !
bull shytz againnnnn, hehe

i realize my room is very messy that fulls of rubbish==
hard to breath, haha
finally i cleaned for almost 2 hours, clap for myself



dear H went to Jusco with her primary skul frens, ish !
and i've to stay in home, good choice
simple life~ games,movies,fb,msn,bloggie
enough for me kay
wink *

guess what, i dyed my hair again yesterday night
bottom hair couldnt seen my hair colour, sibeh dulan
dyed agaaaiiin ! i did it !
love you, mama
haha
and im doing hair treament now, wonderful life
mask will be do after this, syoookk
i enjoyed this kind of life very much, dont demand anything
HAHA

just update, nothing else
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment