Background.MyEm0.Com

Monday, August 31, 2009

merdeka eve

doesnt updated this few days, sorry guys
im freaking busy for my every single events everyday
haha, lol

30.08.2009@Sunday
our merdeka eve, i woke up around 3something
my dad called me for dinner, alright
napped for awhile and time past so fast reached 5pm
prepared myself, exactly 6pm my mobile rang
i dont used make up today, haha
just wore my lens, ignore==

this one of my puppy image i captured before went out ;

went Imbi@KL for dinner, my aunt restaurant again
hmp, after dinner went Setapak with my dad
alike praying the ghost festival, scary ; D
headed to De-Lux night club around 11something
darn, looked perfect there
all were so friendly, alcohol againnn
i won the games always, so luckily im not the loser
taaa- dahhh, my pictures below again





i love the mirror, lols

alcohol, showed im bad girl
haha



leave there by 3am, headed to The curve with dad
something happen make us moody of that
especially, my dad
==

5am, my dad back home
and i went find Yong, haha
night ghost, sigh
8am he fetched me to darling Y's home
thanks < 3
waited they prepared, and walked to outside waited Yangyang come
[their friend, quitce nice guy=) ]
he fetched us to MCdonald for breakfast, and fetched Vnis dear to work
her boss havent come, damn long damn damn long
its ok=)
left 3 of us, went yamcha again
untill time for darling Y work, so fetched me back daddy's home

had a shower, jumped to my bed
slept till 3pm, went lunch with daddy
and now 5pm, i had back mom's home again
and and and, i havent could sleep yet !!!
rawwwwkkkkkks !!

school reopened tomorrow, wished me good luck
haha==

No comments:

Post a Comment